Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Bday Celebration

I would say i do not really enjoy birthday celebration as compared with before...hehehe...maybe it's because everytime when you blow the candle, the candle is getting more and more..wahaha...the things that i still enjoy the most during bday is the bday's gift..wahahaha....

 
On my bday date; 11 September, my mentor Yen Nee, has already booked appointment with me. hehe...we went for manicure and pedicure together at Plaza Singapura; Jean Yip. I like the result of my manicure. My nail looks very pretty. I like the colour of my nail and the shape of my nail..hihihi...it make myself happy whenever i look at my finger.

 
After mani pedi session, we went on eating our dinner at about 9 p.m plus...we went to chinese restaurant. The food was not really nice yet very expensive...not so satisfied with the dinner at that night...

 
I went home on that day and my housemates celebrated my birthday..hehehe...they kind of want to give me surprise..but actually i was not really surprise..wahahaha...When i was on the way back from Sembawang MRT, my housemate ai ai called me and asked me to buy drink for her from the vending machine at my block. She asked me to call her when I reached there so that i can let her know what are the drink that is available...hm..im already quite suspicious at that time...and true enough when i open my house door...SUDDENLY...TARA!!!! DORRRR!!!Ai ai was trying to shock me with her shout and they began singing bday song for me...hahaha..n as usual blow candle, make wish, share wish and they prayed for me....Thank you housemates for the effort and sincerity in celebrating my bday. It was so sweet.

 
The next one who celebrated my bday is Shine 2, our beloved care group people. It was after saturday service on 12 September at Warung 613 near our church "Concorde Hotel". I am also quite suspicious...i have already guessed that most probably the celebration was going to be on that day...

 
Let me share with you some of the picture:

They are preparing while I was not there yet..^0^

 
Kiki make sure you write nicely for me..hehehe


Oh..i am going to receive love letter from someone..hohoho


Ow..who draw that smile?? A rabbit smile


Here you go the "Love Letter"


Finally I reached and they surprised me with cake and many rose flower...such a romantic atmoshpere...they should dim the light though to make it more romantic..hehehe
 

Making my wishes...


My Colorful Baloon, Rose and Stawberry Bday Cake


It's Me ^^


And Finally, I put the flower in my bedroom. It looked very pretty..I loved it. Thanks all for the memorable bday.

At this celebration, each of the people shared their appriciation to me..Thanks for the PIC (Nia) who made this celebration happen for me.
 
The last celebration that i had is with the CLDMM team..hehe...we went to have dinner at peranakan restaurant. The food there was REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!...I regreted that i did not take the picture of the food...let me just name it for you all..we ate Babi Ponteh, Rendang, Sambal petai, Ngo Hiang, Asam Pedas Fish, Kangkung Belacan, Nyonya and XO Rice dumpling..Really YUMMYYY!!! you guys should try it. it is located at Joo Chiat...After the dinner, we had a session of answering question that has been thrown to Yen Nee and I (The Birthday Gal). We have a great time of sharing and knowing each other better from the question...The dinner end around 9 p.m and my housemate and I went back home by taxi...

 
Last but not least let me just share my bday wishes:
  • True Salvation (life transformation) for my family member - mom, dad, and two of my brothers
  • God will guide me and open the path for my career
  • The growth for each of the people in Shine 2 ( I did share to them one by one my wishes for their growth)
  • Greater annointing in doing God's work
  • Pssttt..my last wish is about LP - this i will just keep it to myself. Only between God and I  
 Luv you all ^0^

2 comments: