Monday, October 12, 2009

Slept for 8 hours last night!

Wow, it's been quite sometimes that i did not sleep for 8 hours..most of the time is about 6 hours or at time is 7 hours...

This weekend is quite a tiring weekend for me! On Saturday my cg and I went to Keppel Bay. We have a great time together. Though the games that we played is quite simple but we enjoyed playing the games together and the games also made us to know one another better..hahaha...

The games that i enjoyed the most is about "to know ur friend better". There is this question "If you are lost in a deserted island, who will be the 5 person from this group that you'd want to bring along?" haha..i thought this is interesting...my answer is:
I need guys who can help me to find the best spot for us to rest since my sense of direction is quite bad. Thus i chosed Joseph & Donny
I think we need some entertainment so that we will not feel bored. Thus i chosed Uci..i find her quite entertaining..hehehe
I think we might feel discouraged n might be losing hope while finding the way out from this island...Thus I chosed ming2 who will encourage us with God's word..hahaha...
Lastly, we might feel bored and need some story telling..hehehe...hm..who is the person that fit into this?AHAAA..It's Kiki..hehehe

That's is my answer..hohoho...

On tat day i reached home at 12.30 midnight...by taxi from Vivo to Sembawang..the charges is S$30!!! my goodness so expensiveeee....

The next day, i have shepherd training at 10 a.m at Joo Chiat office..Jorry n I will be teaching on that day. And i have not finished preparing for the shephered training..hoooooo....by the time i finished preparing it was already 2 a.m...n I slept around 2.30 in the morning...having difficulties to wake up the next day at 7.50 a.m...hooooo....And Sunday it's a long day for me..coz full of activity...and by the time i reached home it was already 10.30 p.m...i quickly took bath and tidied up necessary things and slept at 11.30...haha..that's how i get my 8 hours sleep...one of the personal trainer at the gym that i go to, advise me to have enough sleep meaning 8 hours sleep...hoooo how i wish i can do that everyday...i only manage to do it yesterday....hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment