Friday, February 5, 2010

Sharpening my cooking skill

One of my resolution this year is to take healthier food. Thus i have decided to cook on my own. At the same time, I want to sharpen my cooking skill..hahaha...

I started to learn cooking when I studied overseas. At that time, no more parents watching your life, no more home cook food..And we get very bored of outside food, thus my housemate and I decided to try cooking on our own..well, that's how I started. I would say i am not good in cooking as yet..For Simply Food!!! Hmmm..I think I am still able to cook for simply food...hehe..

Now in Singapore, I feel very bored of the food. And it is very unhealthy to keep on eating outside food. Outside food are mostly oily, many MSG, the chicken are very fatty because it is an injected chicken..my parents actually quite concern on my eating pattern. WHY?? Again because it is not very healthy..Because of that I've started to cook on my own, bring it to office for my lunch. At times I will also cook at night for my dinner. I think I enjoy cooking..The only thing that struggle me the most is I need to wake up earlier that usual to prepare for my food.

Now let me share wif you my lunch Menu..hihihi

Fried egg, Vege (Chye Sim, Carrot and Meat Ball) and Pork



Fried Fish and Vege

Vege, Ha Kong, Fried Ebi

These are the 3 dishes that I managed to capture the picture...Actually there are still other menu that i cooked such as "meat ball soup with egg and vege", "minced meat with long bean" n "minced meat with Japanese tofu".

The next menu that I plan to cook is my favourite chicken soup. Not sure if I can cook as good as my mom..I dont think i can reach that standard yet..haha...

I'm looking forward for my next menu..hoho...

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I can't imagine that you cooked 3 dishes for packed lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! you are on your way =) jia-you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nita: huehue..i thought it is quite normal to have 3 dishes per meal..just like u order mix vege..hoho
    Adeline: thanks adeline..hihihi..

    ReplyDelete