Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby iphone

I have this new baby for one month now..so far i have no regret yet in purchasing this baby..

I love the applications n i would say it is really user friendly. Well many ppl is using it now n it makes me easier to ask around whenever i dont understand how to use the application.

I've been trying to download blogger app in my iphone but there is some error on the web picasa. But...today i managed to work it out. YAY!! It then marked the day for me to blog right away from my iphone..haha..

N with this new baby, it makes me checked my fb,email,plurk more often. N i played games more often. Not to forget to track my expenses, read bible n jot down notes more often..haha

Another things tat i want to do through tis baby is to read news more often.something tat i don't prefer to do coz i don't like reading. But i think it is necessary to updates myself with the news..hehe

I hope from this day onward, i will blog more often too. So that i will have the memory on how i go through year 2010..i'm expecting more breakthroughsss in my life in this year. May God grants this request according to His will. AMEN!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment