Wednesday, April 7, 2010

100% Entertainment!

I enjoy watching drama series especially Taiwan drama..And i think to certain extend i get addicted to it..haizz..since the begining of the year 2010, i think i have finished 3 series of taiwan drama in one row..Non-Stop man! I watched Down with Love, Autumn Concerto and Hi My Sweetheart. And i love these three movie. Each movie has their own meaning; Down with Love is funny, sweet and romantic movie. Autumn Concerto is a very touching and meaningful movie. As for Hi My Sweetheart is a funny and romantic kind of movie..

After watching all the drama series, i think it's time for me to control myself. Not to find another drama to watch..well OK!! I did it pretty well!!! BUT NOW..I switch to watching taiwan show instead..haizz..I'm watching 100% entertainment hosted by Xiao Zhu & Xiao Gui..before watching Hi My Sweetheart which is acted by Xiao Zhu, this taiwan show never really attracted my attention.

However after watching couple of times..hmm.. I found that Xiao Zhu is very entertaining..He is very humurous, pretty gud in dancing, can sing quite well..eventhough I only like some of the song that he sing. But as overall, I like to watch the show that he hosted..Besides, yeah he is a filial son..a very dedicated son and a person who will do his best in his profession as actor, singer, dancer and host/presenter. I got to know more about him after watching his show..He is gud in imitating other people for entertaining purpose e.g Jay Chou's voice, Michael Jackson's dancing, etc...Well watching his show 100% entertainment you will certaintly enjoy it..At least I do!! hehe..

Here you go "100% Entertainment - Xiao Zhu & Xiao Gui"


OH NO!!! It seems that I have a hard time to control myself in watching youtube..I can just watch on and on and on..pheww..really need a self discipline man!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh..i dont know how to read mandarin character..can someone pls translate it for me..thanks

    ReplyDelete