Monday, May 24, 2010

It's about the SHOW (Xiao Zhu)

Guess what did i do yesterday??? Oh yeah yesterday, I went to IMM to meet Xiao Zhu. This is the day that I've been waiting for..haha and finally it has came to pass.


At first I thought that there will be some sort of song performance. But it is actually just the autograph session. And the queque is really way too long. He has been signing not stop for about 5 hours.

This is the first time I met the taiwan actor "in person" meaning can see him face to face and have the opportunity to do the hand shake while taking his autograph. I would say he really looks very handsome in real. More handsome than seeing him from the movie or on TV. He has a sharp chin and his neck is actually quite long. While shaking hand with each person, he will look at us with a smile (Not just busy signing and ignoring us). Eventhough I believe it must be very tiring for him. Can't imagine if you need to sign for 5 hours not stop and keep smiling to all your fans. But he did that though..

Wow yesterday was really a great experience for me..hehe..I never done this before and it was my first time..SO SO HAPPY!! And thanks to my housemate who is willing to accompany me. If I'm alone I don't think I will make it. Besides. my housemate and I had a good time chit chatting and sharing with one another while waiting.

I look forward for the day when I go to Taiwan to watch his entertainment show. I hope the chance will really come.

No comments:

Post a Comment