Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's good to wake up earlier!

This week is another hectic week for me....Almost everyday i have something on which caused me not able to go for my exercise. I've been wanting to go for gym in the morning since i start working at 10 a.m and most of the nights i will be occupied with something. I thought i can just wake up earlier and go for my exercise. And this week i have determined to do so...AND GUESS WHAT??? I MADE IT TODAY!! HAHAHA!!

Today i manage to wake up at 6.45 a.m...getting myself ready and set off to gym at 7 a.m... the journey from my home to the gym was quite long..and i forgotten to bring something and to buy something...sigh..n that's cause me to reach the gym place late..and i can only do my workout for 50 minutes and i was late for work for about 10-15 minutess...hmmmm...i guess i've got to be slightly earlier next time..And i planned to go for morning exercise again this Friday!

Good to wake up earlier becauseeeee:
  • I can have the time to do more things (like going for gym in the morning and at night i can still do other things)
  • I feel more energize after my exercise and proceed to my work place with an energized body
  • It helps to discipline myself (to sleep earlier so that i can wake up the next morning for my exercise. coz if not i will have the habit to browse internet n do this n that which at the end cause me to sleep late...sleep early can be for beauty purpose too...hehehe..i think i have a dark circle around my eyes oledyy...so sad..)
Soooo...Hope that i can continue to discipline myself to wake up early..hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment