Monday, January 11, 2010

Trip in Jakarta Part 2

On the second day of my holiday, I managed to go to dentist to "bersihin karang gigi n tambal gigi"...the fee to go for dentist is always very very costly..but it is still better to fix it in Indo rather than doing it in Singapore. It will be two times more expensive..hohoho..

After going to dentist i rushed to one of the shopping mall near my house to do my foot therapy and go to the salon. I was thinking to do my hair for my friend's wedding. But it end up not gud, it did not meet my expectation. Thus i asked the hairdresser to wash my hair again and just blow my hair as per normal..haizz...So disapointing.

There we go, 4 of us went for my friend wedding. This friend of mine named Roslina was finally got married. She has been together wif her boyfriend for about 7 years i guess. This is the longest relationship that she ever had. Hm..it is definately a pleasure for me to witness her marriage. And she gave me "kue penganten"..haha..she said it is for me so that i can find my partner soon too...Amen! I also hope so!

Let me share with you the picture of my friend and I at her wedding ceremony:




The wedding ended around 9 p.m..Guess What!! On the way home, my brother suggested; why not we go for karaoke..hohoho..And we went for karaoke together..I like to go for karaoke at Indo.cause i can sing as many of mandarin song as i like. It has the ping ying that can help me alot when i sing.hahaha..we sing for about 2 hours. And the irritating part is that there is a black out..huh...this is something that is quite common in Indo though.

That nitez i reach home closed to 1 a.m and slept around 2 a.m and i cant wake up the next morning to go to church..Forgive me Daddy in Heaven..huhuhu.

On Sunday I meet my cousin with her daughter. I am quite close with this cousin. We grew up together and played together since we were still a kid. And our house is very near to each other. Only a walking distance thus we often go to one another house to catch up. But after she got married, she moved very very far...sigh. And i can only meet her on Sunday. That Sunday i have a gud time catch up with her and played with her daughter too. She shared with me about her family and the challenge in raising up a kid. Waow what a tough life..

Because both of us having the same problem with our foot, thus our parent ask "Ibu Tukang Urut" to come to her house to massage our body. That is our very first experience. And it is very very very painful. My goodness..i think it is more painful that giving birth to a baby. Even my cousin say so. She was the first one to be massage and she kept on shouting and i can really see that she was in pain. In my mind..Oh No! i didnt know that it will be that painful. Not sure if i can bear with the pain if it is come to my turn. OMG when it come to my turn, i can't describe the pain but it is really painful. The "Ibu" said that i ever fell down and it's been quite sometimes. I didn't really massage the bruise that why it become very painful. And my body also not in the fit condition a.k "masuk angin" thus when she massage my body, it was also very painful. Haiz..one thing that i can describe the massage experience "It is painful"..huh...

Now i only have 2 more days for my holiday..haiz..so sad to end the holiday so soon. I wish i can extend the holiday. I wish i can have one month period for my holiday in Indo. I wonder when will it come to pass..hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment