Thursday, January 14, 2010

Trip to Jakarta - Final Part

I finally ended my holiday in Jakarta and has reached Singapore to start my daily life here again..Well, i started to have a feeling of wanting to stay in Indo..to spend more time with my family. I've been away from my family since I was 17 years..so it is already 10 years now...But I'm still uncertain on what kind of future will i be experiencing..I still do not know how long will i be in Singapore. Am i going to stay long here? Settle down here?? I really hope God will show me which path will I be heading for my future.

Yesterday in the airport when my parent sent me off..I felt sad to be apart from my parent again..n I need to wait for more than half a year to be back to my hometown again..haiz..don't know why am I so caught up in my emotion on that day.

Besides, I have a cousin who has just graduated at Australia. She sent me an email; telling me of her consideration to go back for good to Indonesia. She recon that she has been away from her parent for about 12 years now. And she wishes to spend more time wif her parent now..I wonder why this kind of email come to me at this period of time; where i have the kind of longing to spend more time wif my family as well..

Another things that I did in Jakarta during my holiday, I went for few check up. I did a check up on my cholesterol, "Asam Urat", THT..those kind of things. Just to ensure that everything is ok. I felt really scared when the nurse did the injection to get my blood..huh..don't know when was the last time i went for injection and i really do not like injection...And when i went to THT to check on my nose, the doctor used the special tool to go into my nose..it really makes me uncomfortable..but i just need to endure wif it...

On the last day before i get my result of all the check up...well...i feel very nervous. hoping that nothing is wrong..And I really thank God, that everything went well...I thought i have a high cholesterol but i do not..hoho.so happy..but i've got to control cause the figure is quite close to the normal rate that we should have..And problem on my nose: The doctor said nothing serious. I only need to take care of my food so that i wont get too hitty..And try not to be in the aircon room for too long..well this is something that is more difficult to do cause I'm in the aircon room most of the time...

It's kind of tough to stay healthy in Singapore whereby you always need to take outside food, going back late, taking bath late..everything is not in a proper time. Well, i guess i need to make deliberate effort to make it happen..sometimes i'm not discipline in my eating pattern..haha..i like to eat hitty food. That's why i always fall into that kind of sickness...

I hope this year i can take special care of my health. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment