Friday, January 15, 2010

Resolution 2010

Times really fly..Now it's already mid of Jan..I actually had came out with my resolution on the 2nd of Jan..but i only manage to share it now..hehe..

Looking back at the year of 2009 and by refering to my 2009 resolution, i actually did not accomplish well. I think i only manage to accomplish about 30-40% of it..I would say it is not really a remarkable year for me..

Now i have come out with the resolution for 2010..This time i want to be more deligent in following up closely on my resolution..Not only hoping that i will be able to accomplish them but most importantly is to execute the plan with the grace of God..heehehe

Here you go my resolution for 2010:

 
Career
  • Career Switch with $XX salary by end of February 2010
  • Company criteria: well establish company (no more family business), central area, 5 days work, healthy environment, good colleague (less politic issue), excellent boss/superior (someone that can coach me well and care for my career advancement)
  • Will experience job's satisfaction in the new job whereby my talent & skill can be fully contributed
  • Achieve $XX salary by end of 2010
  • Be more resourceful by reading book for personal development (at least one book/year)
  • Updated and aware about news
Relationship
  • To grow my relationship with my family by calling back at least once every two week to update about each other life
  • Go back hometown 2 times this year
  • Go for personal holiday/Go with my mom for holiday
  • To have one peer sister to build a closer and deeper relationship
  • To pray for the "special someone" (pray that God will prepare me to be the right person and find the right person too ^^)
Economic
  • To save $XX by end of the year
  • Apply credit card and use it wisely
Spiritual Life
  • To finish OT by end of 2010
  • To read at least 3 Spiritual book
  • Be consistent in my devotion & prayer life
  • To grow in speaking into people life
  • To grow in the word of prophesy
  • Personal Journaling
  • To develop my leadership skill
Health
  • Eat fruits everyday
  • Drink milk/take calcium everyday
  • Do exercise 2-3 times a week
  • Reduce the intake of fried/oily food (take only once a month for junk food)
  • Drink more water (at least 8 glass of mineral water a day)
  • Lose weight
Character/Personality
  • Reduce procastination
  • Plan Ahead
  • Be firmed in making decision/dare to make mistake and learn from it
  • Confident
  • Security

No comments:

Post a Comment